CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's HEAR it!!

Hey Followers!! I would love to know what you are looking for in car seat covers!


Currently I am making COTTON covers.  Would you rather have FLANNEL or do you like the COTTON ones??


For GIRLS covers, do you like FABRIC FLOWERS or BUTTONS attached to the straps? ?  


For BOYS covers, do you like BUTTONS or PLAIN straps?


What kind of PRINTS are you looking for? 


What $ PRICE $ are you looking for? 


What other FEATURES would you like? 


Please leave me comments or send me and email!  THANKS so much for your feedback!! 

1 comments:

Lauren Gardner

Yay. I like being the first to comment! I dont have any experience with these but soon will! I dont know whether i'd prefer cotton or flannel. I would think cotton. For girls and boys i love the buttons attached to the straps. I really like polka dot prints and paisley prints. Something classy but not too busy and crazy lookin. As for features... maybe a little pocket or something on the front for a little cash or credit card or binky so i can make a quick run into the store without lugging my purse. :) Just some ideas. :)

Post a Comment